Battery Packaging Application
To meet today's increasingly mobile lifestyle, batteries are becoming more powerful.
Some batteries may pose a significant risk in transportation, so requirements have
been put in place to manage these risks.
Labelmaster's Battery Packaging Application is designed to help you choose appropriate
packaging options for your battery shipments.
To use this battery packaging application, you MUST:
- Have the appropriate training to ship hazardous materials as required by the applicable
- Know that your cells/batteries meet all of the required manufacturing standards
and testing criteria applicable under the applicable regulations
- Know the criteria and classification of your cells/batteries under the applicable
You SHOULD NOT use this packaging application for the following:
- If you DO NOT have the appropriate training to ship hazardous materials as required
by the applicable regulations
- Cells/batteries that have been damaged
- Cells/batteries that have been recalled by the manufacturer or deemed defective
- Cells/batteries that are being shipped as waste
- Cells/batteries that are prototypes (have not been tested) or do not meet all of
the required manufacturing standards and testing criteria under the applicable regulations
- Any cells/batteries that do not exactly match the criteria specified in the application
This battery packaging application is designed to provide accurate information regarding
the subject matter covered. Every effort has been made to provide a simplified guide
with relevant options consistent with the various applicable regulations. However,
if there is a discrepancy, the regulations are the final authority for proper packaging
Click Here to Acknowledge You Agree to the Conditions
I have read, understand and agree to the conditions required in order to use this battery application.