An Enterprise Solution for Your Hazmat Challenges
The Dangerous Goods Information System (DGIS) enables manufacturers, carriers and shippers of hazardous materials to manage their dangerous goods operations from a corporate perspective while providing a safe solution to their entire supply chain. This powerful tool grants organizations the confidence that their hazardous materials will be shipped securely and with compliance, no matter the destination or mode. DGIS is uniquely customized for every user and built around a company’s specific product lines and inventory.
DGIS is a flexible platform consisting of integrated user modules:
- DGIS Docs enables companies to maintain an internal hazardous parts database based on classification. This solution identifies company-specific standards for proper packaging of parts and stores all pertinent documentation necessary for shipments, such as MSDSs, EX Documents, an Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG), proper labeling diagrams, checklists, internal documentation and more. Modal regulatory information for each individual part is also provided.
- DGIS Forms completes hazardous material shipping papers accurately, safely and securely by validating items against regulations. DGIS Forms is recognized by UPS and FedEx as an accepted software solution. DGIS is the only hazardous materials shipping program that includes packing instruction validation, which authenticates inner and outer packing instructions to ensure regulation and carrier compliance. Forms include:
- Shipper's Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- UPS and FedEx Ground and Air Shipping Documents
- Straight Bill of Lading
- Multimodal Dangerous Goods Form
- Shipper's Declaration for Military Dangerous Goods
- DGIS Regs provides online access to a variety of regulatory publications. Research and view regulatory information from multiple publications on one screen. Create and save notes and bookmarks to personalize the regulations. Access subscribed publications anytime, anywhere over the Internet with the most up-to-date access to the regulations.
- DGIS Portal serves as a centralized location for hazmat information, announcements and updates. Entering a product number pulls all information about that item from other DGIS modules. The module also operates as a point-of-entry for all internal inquiries related to hazardous materials.
Ready to learn more? Contact Labelmaster Software for a demo. For more information on this robust dangerous goods software solution, please contact Labelmaster Software at 800-621-5808 for a demo and to discuss how to customize DGIS for your company today!
||As Low As