2012 Emergency Response Guidebook
The ERG is an important resource for first responders, providing critical guidance during the initial phase of a hazardous materials incident.
The 2012 update contains the latest dangerous goods lists from the United Nations Recommendations, as well as from other international and national regulations. Available on CD, USB driveor as a web subscription.
The 2012 edition has sections that have been added, expanded and revised, including:
- Addition of all new dangerous goods listed in the 17th edition of the UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Rail car identification chart
- Road trailer identification chart
- Pipeline safety information
- Guide pages that can be copied to word processors to create emergency information sheets that can be attached to your shipping papers in accordance with 49 CFR part 172.602