OUR APPROACH TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SITUATION
We are actively monitoring the evolving situation and the risks that COVID-19 pose to our people and our business. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers and external partners.
We are here to support the DG/hazmat industry and its supply chain during this difficult time. Labelmaster has been classified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as part of the Critical Infrastructure under the categories of Transportation and Logistics, Hazardous Materials, Chemical and Critical Manufacturing.
While the State of Illinois is currently under a Shelter-In-Place order, we are maintaining operations with minimal interruption. We are prioritizing the manufacturing and shipments of COVID-19 labels, placards, and packaging. We request your patience and understanding at this time.
Steps taken to protect the health and safety of our team
- Frequent and transparent communications with our team members about this changing situation
- All business travel is now voluntary
- Bi-weekly meetings with our housekeeping staff about building hygiene
- Update of our Communicable Disease and Pandemic Policy
- Working from home has been made more accessible
- We now require all travel to be reported for a case by case review to determine if self-quarantining is appropriate
- Enhanced COVID-19 education on CDC recommendations
- Notification that treating people differently due to COVID-19 infection, perceptions or assumption is contrary to our values
We want to help all involved in packaging and shipping virus test samples. Please review the CDC and Labcorp guidelines and products that can keep test samples safe and compliant in transit.
Please contact us to answer any questions.
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing-in-us.html
List of State Health Departments: https://www.cdc.gov/publichealthgateway/healthdirectories/healthdepartments.html
List of State and Territorial Public Health Laboratories: https://www.aphl.org/membership/Pages/memberlabs.aspx
List of State / Federal Test Labs: https://www.aphl.org/programs/preparedness/Crisis-Management/_layouts/15/WopiFrame.aspx?sourcedoc=/programs/preparedness/Crisis-Management/Documents/CLIA%20COC%20and%20COA%20Labs%20w_Virology_Subspecialty_3-6-2020.xlsx&action=default
List of Test Kit Manufacturers: https://www.thomasnet.com/articles/top-suppliers/medical-testing-kits-suppliers/
List of Commercial Test Labs: https://www.acla.com/about-us/members-2/