Personalized Limited Quantity and Excepted Quantity Labels
Use Limited Quantity labels when shipping limited quantities of dangerous goods. The labels including the Y symbol must be used when shipping limited quantities by air. Use the tabbed labels when a proper shipping name is required to be on the package of limited quantities.
Excepted Quantities Labels are required on all packages containing excepted quantities of dangerous goods shipped by air; are required for shipment in the U.S.; and are used very often for ground shipments. These shipping labels include customer's personalized information including primary hazard class or division and the name of the shipper or consignee if necessary. These red dangerous goods labels measure 100 mm x 100 mm and are designed in accordance with the international air regulations (ICAO).
Labelmaster Labels have outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance; feature strong adhesion to corrugated boxes; and help to keep you in regulatory compliance.
Steps to personalizing your label:
- Find the product you need from the options below
- Choose the personalized product from the list on the product group page (generally with a 'P' in the Item Number)
- Click the Personalize button on the product page
- Follow the instructions in the tool to personalize your label today
Choose from the following Personalized Limited Quantity and Excepted Quantity Labels:
Limited Quantity Labels
- Limited Quantity Label Blank with Proper Shipping Name Tab, Paper, Roll of 500
- Limited Quantity Label Blank with Proper Shipping Name Tab, PVC-Free Film, Roll of 500
- Limited Quantity Label with "Y" and Proper Shipping Name Tab, Paper, Roll of 500