The Global Dangerous Goods Confidence Outlook
The definitive outlook for the DG industry
Shipping dangerous goods (DG) is complex and high risk, and those responsible for compliance have an increasingly critical (and difficult) job. In an effort to better understand today's dangerous goods landscape, Labelmaster, partnered with International Air Transport Association (IATA) and Hazardous Cargo Bulletin to survey DG professionals around the world about how their organizations approach DG shipping and handling and the specific compliance challenges they face.
Take the 2022 survey today. It only takes 5 mintues!
Each year's survey has focused on different aspects of DG life from the past twelve months, as well as historical trends. Take a look at the past years results.
- 6th Global DG Confidence Outlook: The Pandemic Impact - Returning to "Normal"
The past year has put tremendous pressure on the global supply chain. While the industry kept goods moving, several problematic areas came to light, particularly when keeping dangerous goods (DG) safe and compliant.
- 5th Global DG Confidence Outlook: The Pandemic Impact (2020)
The global DG supply chain showed great resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic, but several key weaknesses and strengths were identified related to organizations’ ability to keep shipments safe and compliant during this unprecedented global event.
- 4th Global DG Confidence Outlook: How Companies View DG Management (2019)
DG pros continued to have gaps in technology solutions and reverse logistic management. Based on perceptions of how their companies viewed DG operations, three key organizational groups are identified as having unique challenges and solutions.
- 3rd Global DG Confidence Outlook: Compliance Gaps and Solutions (2018)
DG pros continue to fight an uphill battle and lack confidence in maintaining compliance due to supply chain gaps related to training, technology, c-level awareness and regulatory support.
- 2nd Global DG Confidence Outlook: The Hurdles Impacting the DG Supply Chain (2017)
DG pros around the world are as committed as ever to compliance and safety, but there are several hurdles impacting their ability to effectively manage their DG supply chain, including inadequate technology and training.
- 1st DG Confidence Outlook: Compliance is in Short Supply (2016)
The DG industry's first global survey found that DG pros lack the infrastructure to keep pace with the changing compliance and risk mitigation landscape. If fact, more than 50% agreed: "Even Albert Einstein would have trouble with the 49CFR."
- Large Lithium Battery Transport
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- Regulatory Experts
- Interactive 3D DG Training
- Online Hazmat Training
- Finders and Guides
- Master Series - Podcasts & Videos
- Regulatory Resources
- Don't Let Your Placards Fail
- DG Symposium
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Product Resources
- DG Compliance Worldwide