Dangerous Goods Receiver Responsibilities
It is the DG receivers responsibility to ensure packages containing DG/hazardous materials are properly received and stored in accordance with DOT, OSHA, and other applicable regulations. Labelmaster can help your company comply using our products, services, and software.
Protect your cargo from mishaps using our high-visibility warehouse labels and shipping and handling labels, which alert employees to special handling instructions on pallets, packages and products. Choose from thousands of preprinted messages, colors and formats or order blank or custom labels to personalize your own.
There's no resource more valuable than your employees. Ensure their safety, along with your property and products, with facility management and spill containment solutions. These are designed to efficiently receive and store DG shipments.
Protect you Most Valuable Resources - Your People, Products, and Property
Keep a lid on your DG with spill products, which control and contain hazardous materials and comply with EPA 40 CFR and SPCC regulations.
Labelmaster® has a wide selection of workplace safety supplies. From GHS pictograms to fire extinguishers and caution tape – we have what you need to stay in compliance and keep employees safe and informed.
- Large Lithium Battery Transport
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- Regulatory Experts
- Capsuloc 4GV Packaging Kits
- Online Hazmat Training
- Finders and Guides
- Stopped Shipment Cost Calculator
- Total Value of Compliance
- Lithium Battery Shipping
- USPS Publication 52
- UN Numbers
- 49 CFR Made Easy
- Hazmat Source
- Hazmat Labeling, Placarding, & Marking
- UN Markings Guide
- Master Series - Podcasts & Videos
- Shipping DG in Limited Quantities
- Reverse Logistics
- DG Report
- Compliance Is...
- DG Supply Chain
- Security Seals Guide
- FedEx Battery Shipping Policy
- UPS Battery Shipping Policy
- Common DG Shipping Violations
- Innovative Solutions
- DG Training FAQ
- DG Symposium
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Product Resources