Labelmaster Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can not find the answer to my question?
Why don’t I see my order history?
Why don’t I see my shopping lists?
Where is my order?
Where is my order (for orders placed before June 1, 2015)?
What are my options for shipping?
Using our Rate Shopper rates, you select from our list of carriers and modes (ground, next-day air, etc.). We will ship your order using our negotiated rates and add the shipping costs to your invoice.
Your Carrier and Timing…Your Account and Negotiated Rates
You select the carrier and mode (ground, next-day air, etc.) using your negotiated rates. We will ship your order using your UPS or FedEx account. No shipping costs will appear on your invoice since the carrier will bill you directly using your negotiated rates. Please call Customer Service at 800.621.5808 to set up this option.
Supplier Partner Ships
Some of our products are shipped from our suppliers' warehouses making it difficult to provide you with exact shipping costs when you place your order. The Supplier will ship the item directly to you and we will add the shipping costs to your invoice when the item is shipped.
How do I contact Labelmaster?
Email: Contact us via email today regarding general business or regulatory related questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: Call us TOLL-FREE at 1-800-621-5808 from 7 am to 7 pm, Central Time (Or 773-478-0900)
Fax: Fax us TOLL-FREE 24-hours a day at 1-800-723-4327
ATTN: Customer Service
5724 North Pulaski Road
Chicago, IL 60646
How do I create an online account?
- Click the Login link
- Click the "I'm new here" button
- Enter your account information
How do I modify my account information?
- Click the Login link
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page
- Click the Your Detail link
- Edit your information
- Click Save
I can’t remember my password, how do I get it?
How do I find products?
It is very easy to find product at Labelmaster.com.
Simply click the Product link in the top navigation bar and start browsing our catalog categories or enter a search term in the search field above and click the search button.
How are products shipped?
Shipping General Information & Options
- Prepaid & Add – You select the carrier and mode (ground, next-day air, etc.). We ship using our negotiated rates and add the shipping costs to your invoice.
- Online Shipping – You select from the available carriers and modes (ground, next-day air, etc.), using our negotiated rates, and we add the shipping costs to your invoice.
- Use Your Shipping Account – You select the carrier and mode (ground, next-day air, etc.). We ship and use your UPS or FedEx account. No shipping costs will appear on your invoice since the carrier bills you directly using your negotiated rates. Please contact Customer Service, 1-800-621-5808, to set up this option.
- Drop-Ship Items - In order to expand our offer, some of our products are drop-shipped from multiple warehouses, making it difficult to provide you with exact shipping costs when you call. In these instances, we will add the shipping costs to your invoice when we ship the product to you.
How can I request a catalog?
Custom and Personalized Products
Can you create and print custom labels?
Yes we can. Labelmaster offers you custom label options to meet your needs with your choice of:
- Adhesive - permanent and removable
- Application - indoor for general purpose or outdoor for the harshest environments
- Design - stock images and logos as well as custom artwork
- Format - rolls, packs and laser sheets
- Material - paper, vinyl or environmentally friendly PVC-free
- Run Size - large or small, print one or one million
- Shape - round, square, rectangular and specialty die cuts
- Variable Data Imaging - sequential numbering and bar-coding
How can I request a custom Label?
Which products can I personalize?
Try Labelmaster's Product Personalization Tool — Labelmaster offers an array of custom label products that you can personalize, including:
- Custom Labels
- Proper Shipping Name Labels
- Waste Labels
- Lithium Battery Labels
- Expected Quantity Labels
- Limited Quantity Shipping Name Labels
- THIS® Labels
- NFPA® Labels
- Traffic Signs
How can I get informed of upcoming tradeshows and events?
Does Labelmaster offer software for shipment of dangerous goods?
Yes, Labelmaster offers an array of software solutions to aid organizations. The Dangerous Goods Information System (DGIS) is the leading software solution to manage dangerous goods shipping. Whether you ship a few packages a year or oversee a global supply chain, we have the solution to meet your needs.
Combining industry-leading regulatory expertise with a deep technical programming acumen, Labelmaster Software partners with clients to help their shipping and logistics operations fully comply with all federal and international dangerous goods regulations. In addition to the Dangerous Goods Information System, the Labelmaster Software team has developed a number of custom, cutting-edge solutions for dangerous goods shippers, including NoToC systems and automated acceptance checklists.
Two convenient ways to contact us:
Website: See our Software page.