Hazmat Shipping Compliance Resources
DGIS Hazmat Shipping Software, Hazmat Shipping Forms, Hazmat Shipping Supplies and Online Hazmat Training
Labelmaster is a trusted source for all your hazmat shipping needs. You won't find a more complete selection of all that's necessary to ship hazmat/dangerous goods anywhere else. Find out how you can quickly and accurately fill your hazmat shipping papers.
DGIS Hazmat Shipping Software Helps Drive Efficiency
Labelmaster's hazmat shipping software is simple web solution and the fastest way to ship your dangerous goods safely and accurately. DGIS takes the guesswork out of preparing a dangerous goods/hazmat shipment by giving the shipper detailed regulatory guidance, by mode and carrier, so their items get to their intended destination without delay. And if your customers are happy, you are happy.
The Regulations are Built In... You Don't Have to be a DG Pro!
- Validates your shipments against the regulations
- The Dangerous Goods Advisor is the regulatory engine that drive DGIS. It is updated regularly to keep pace with new rules as they chang
- Features DGLs for IMO/IMDG, ICAO/IATA, 49 CFR, ADR, & TDG
- Can be either a stand-alone solution or can Integrate with ERPs, WMS and TMS systems and carrier shipping programs. DGIS is certified FedEx DG Ready.
- Provides easy-to-follow diagram for labeling & markings
- Produces and prints shipping papers, like Dangerous Goods Declarations
- Saves shipment & package templates
- Saves contacts in address book
- » More Information About DGIS Solutions
Hazmat Labels, Placards, Forms, and UN Certified Packaging
Do You Ship Lithium Batteries? Obexion can Transform Your Processes
Obexion Packaging Reduces the Risks of Lithium Battery FiresAdvanced Technology Simplifies Safer Battery Transport
New Obexion packaging — exclusively from Labelmaster — is a complete line of protective packaging solutions engineered specifically for shipping and storing lithium batteries and devices that contain them.
- Represents a fundamental shift in packaging technology
- Packaging options range from basic fire retardance (Obexion Pro) to enhanced thermal runaway mitigation (Obexion Max)
- Available in a variety of sizes and configurations
- Learn More about Obexion Packaging
Online Hazmat Training
Online training provides the flexibility to take your course anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. You choose how and when to fit it into your work day which means no lost productivity. We have 9 new engaging training modules to help your business stay in compliance.
- 49 CFR Training
- General Awareness Hazmat Training
- Shipping Excepted Lithium Batteries
- Shipping Fully Regulated Lithium Batteries
- Shipping DG by Air (IATA) for Operations Personnel
- Shipping DG by Air (IATA) – Full Shipper Training
- ADR Online Training
- Shipping DG by Sea
- Shipping Limited and Excepted Quantities
Learn More about Labelmaster Online Training.
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- Regulatory Experts
- Interactive 3D DG Training
- Online Hazmat Training
- Finders and Guides
- Master Series - Podcasts & Videos
- Regulatory Resources
- Don't Let Your Placards Fail
- DG Symposium
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Custom Signs
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- Flip Placards
- Custom Aluminum Battery Packaging
- Personalized Products
- 2020 April Catalog
- Vaccine Packaging
- COVID Test Kit Shipping Supplies
- Essential Items for Shippers
- Essential Items for Receivers
- Essential Items for Carriers