Need help staying on top of the ever-changing lithium battery regulations? We are here to help you stay compliant!
If you ship lithium batteries, you know that the rules are complex and ever-changing. The following resources help you navigate the complexities, no matter if you ship stand-alone lithium ion or lithium metal batteries, batteries packed in equipment, or damaged lithium batteries for reverse-logistics.
- Effective March 6, 2019, Cargo Aircraft Only labels or DOT Lithium Ion Battery Markings can help meet the DOT PHMSA Interim Final Rule harmonizing the 49 CFR with the ICAO Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air. Please be sure to check out our DOT PHMSA Lithium Battery Interim Final Rule (IFR) blog post for more information.
- Beginning January 1, 2019, you will need Lithium Battery Marks or Hazard Class 9 Lithium Battery Labels for your battery shipments.
- Check out our Lithium Battery Packaging, featuring the new line of Obexion branded boxes. Obexion is a new lithium battery packaging technology that will transform lithium battery transport. Obexion is engineered specifically for shipping and storing lithium batteries and devices that contain them – and has options ranging from basic fire retardant packaging (Obexion Express) to enhanced thermal runaway management packaging (Obexion Max).
- Our Lithium Battery Software helps you take charge of your battery shipments and helps keep you compliant, based on a few simple questions.
- Everyone who ships lithium batteries needs training for shipping lithium batteries safely. Stay compliant with our two online learning modules for lithium battery shippers.
- Request custom sized aircraft grade aluminum case battery packaging.
- Large Lithium Battery Transport
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- Regulatory Experts
- USPS Publication 52
- Online Hazmat Training
- Finders and Guides
- Master Series - Podcasts & Videos
- Regulatory Resources
- DG Symposium
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Product Resources