- The Global Outlook for Dangerous Goods: Challenging & Underfunded
- Dangerous Goods Industry Survey Identifies Global Compliance Challenges
- Reducing Risks and Improving Safety with Next-Generation Packaging
- The True Impact Hazmat Shipping Compliance Can Have for Manufacturers
- Pierbridge Integrates Parcel TMS with Labelmaster Dangerous Goods Software
Simplifying the 49 CFR Shipping Rules
Monday, October 19, 2015
In order to ascertain how shippers of hazardous materials are complying with the complex sets of regulations they face, Labelmaster conducted a survey.
Simplifying the 49 CFR Shipping Rules article by Nikki Burgess, published by Material Handling and Logistics News. Reviewing survey responses and providing DG Shipping guidance.