- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
- Labelmaster Releases Hazmat Labels, Placards and Marks for Extreme Conditions
- Ask the Expert: Lithium battery packaging
- USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
- Products and Resources for Your Oil and Gas Needs
Shipping Limited Quantities
The following information is intended to provide information for shipping hazardous materials using several exceptions in the domestic and international regulations. Each example includes diagrams of package marking and labeling, applicable documentation requirements and regulatory texts that applies to each scenario. Consult mode-specific regulations for complete regulatory reference.
For more information on shipping excepted quantities, limited quantities, ORM-D, and other exceptions, read our Shipping Limited Quantities, Excepted Quantities, and ORM-D Consumer Commodities Guide or contact 1-800-621-5808.