- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
- Labelmaster Releases Hazmat Labels, Placards and Marks for Extreme Conditions
- Ask the Expert: Lithium battery packaging
- USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
- Products and Resources for Your Oil and Gas Needs
Handling DOT and GHS Regulations
Thursday, May 12, 2016
The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) deadlines that went into effect June 1 and December 1, 2015, respectively, have had a significant impact on US chemical manufacturers and distributors. Get more in our Handling DOT and GHS Regulations article.
Handling DOT and GHS Regulations by Brian Beetz, Regulatory Specialist at Labelmaster, has been published in many industry publications.
- Circuits Assembly
- Printed Circuit Design & Fab
- Maritime Reporter/Marine News
- American Journal of Transportation
- Coatings World
May 20, 2016 - Another publication picks up the article.