- The Global Outlook for Dangerous Goods: Challenging & Underfunded
- Dangerous Goods Industry Survey Identifies Global Compliance Challenges
- Reducing Risks and Improving Safety with Next-Generation Packaging
- The True Impact Hazmat Shipping Compliance Can Have for Manufacturers
- Pierbridge Integrates Parcel TMS with Labelmaster Dangerous Goods Software
Handling DOT and GHS Regulations
Thursday, May 12, 2016
The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) deadlines that went into effect June 1 and December 1, 2015, respectively, have had a significant impact on US chemical manufacturers and distributors. Get more in our Handling DOT and GHS Regulations article.
Handling DOT and GHS Regulations by Brian Beetz, Regulatory Specialist at Labelmaster, has been published in many industry publications.
- Circuits Assembly
- Printed Circuit Design & Fab
- Maritime Reporter/Marine News
- American Journal of Transportation
- Coatings World
May 20, 2016 - Another publication picks up the article.