- The Global Outlook for Dangerous Goods: Challenging & Underfunded
- Dangerous Goods Industry Survey Identifies Global Compliance Challenges
- Reducing Risks and Improving Safety with Next-Generation Packaging
- The True Impact Hazmat Shipping Compliance Can Have for Manufacturers
- Pierbridge Integrates Parcel TMS with Labelmaster Dangerous Goods Software
What is a frustrated shipment?
Do you know what a frustrated shipment is? Labelmaster does and we know it will cost your company time and money.
A frustrated shipment is a stopped shipment or held shipment... it is any shipment that is stopped before it gets to the final destination. If your shipment has hazardous materials or dangerous goods it can cost your company time and money. How much? Try Labelmaster's Stopped Shipment Cost Calculator to find out what is could cost and how you can help avoid having your shipment stopped.