- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
- Labelmaster Releases Hazmat Labels, Placards and Marks for Extreme Conditions
- Ask the Expert: Lithium battery packaging
- USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
- Products and Resources for Your Oil and Gas Needs
What is a frustrated shipment?
Do you know what a frustrated shipment is? Labelmaster does and we know it will cost your company time and money.
A frustrated shipment is a stopped shipment or held shipment... it is any shipment that is stopped before it gets to the final destination. If your shipment has hazardous materials or dangerous goods it can cost your company time and money. How much? Try Labelmaster's Stopped Shipment Cost Calculator to find out what is could cost and how you can help avoid having your shipment stopped.