- Labelmaster Expands Obexion Lithium Battery Packaging Product Line
- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
- Labelmaster Releases Hazmat Labels, Placards and Marks for Extreme Conditions
- Ask the Expert: Lithium battery packaging
- USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
Carrier Specific Battery Shipping Policies
FedEx, UPS, and USPS continue to change their battery shipping policies. Let Labelmaster help you understand these changes.
Carriers are redefining their lithium battery shipping regulations and policies. Get the latest FedEx, UPS, and USPS policy changes here at Labelmaster.
- Effective 1/1/2017, FedEx Express changed its policy on standalone shipments of lithium batteries (i.e., not packed in or with equipment). That means shippers will have to change the way they prepare these shipments if they want to continue using FedEx Express.
- Effective 1/1/2017, UPS changed its requirements for standalone shipments of lithium batteries (i.e., not packed in or with equipment) shipped by air. That means shippers will have to change the way they prepare these shipments if they want to continue using UPS Air services.
- On February 22, 2017, the Postal Service announced it is preparing to revise Publication 52 in various sections to provide new mailing standards for lithium batteries.
Don’t risk delayed or rejected shipments. Labelmaster is always available with a broad range of services to help ensure compliance with the latest regulations so your shipments arrive safely and on time. Visit our Carrier Specific Battery Shipping Policy Pages or call us at 800.621.5808.