- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
- Labelmaster Releases Hazmat Labels, Placards and Marks for Extreme Conditions
- Ask the Expert: Lithium battery packaging
- USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
- Products and Resources for Your Oil and Gas Needs
49 CFR from Labelmaster
Thursday, September 21, 2017
If you handle hazardous material or hazardous waste, or if you are a shipper, carrier or freight forwarder, the 49 CFR is a must.
The 49 CFR covers requirements for markings, labels, placards, shipping papers, training, emergency response and performance-oriented packaging standards. Domestic transportation regulations for highway, rail, air and water are included.
Early 49 CFR
Available 6 months earlier than the government release.
Government's two-volumn set with pipeline regulations.
MasterRegs 49 CFR
Highlights regulatory changes for easy training.