- Labelmaster Expands Obexion Lithium Battery Packaging Product Line
- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
- Labelmaster Releases Hazmat Labels, Placards and Marks for Extreme Conditions
- Ask the Expert: Lithium battery packaging
- USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
Reducing Risks and Improving Safety with Next-Generation Packaging
Thursday, July 12, 2018
What if the traditional cardboard box was reengineered so that instead of promoting a fire, it safeguarded against it? And what if all parties involved in the supply chain—from OEMs down to the consumer—focused on the evolution of packaging as a way to vastly improve safety? Read more at Modern Lithium Battery Transport: Reducing Risks and Improving Safety with Next-Generation Packaging.
Our article by Pia Jala, Vice President, Operations, Labelmaster Services on Modern Lithium Battery Transport: Reducing Risks and Improving Safety with Next-Generation Packaging was recently published in Battery Power Magazine.