- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
- Labelmaster Releases Hazmat Labels, Placards and Marks for Extreme Conditions
- Ask the Expert: Lithium battery packaging
- USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
- Products and Resources for Your Oil and Gas Needs
How to Ship Airbags and Safety Devices Safely
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Airbag inflators, airbag modules and components are defined as 'Dangerous Goods' Class 9 and require special attention when shipping, which includes using hazmat labels and UN packaging. Find out more about how to ship airbags safely.
Here's What You Need to Ship Airbags
- Outer Packaging
- Cushioning and Inner Packaging
- Hazmat Labels
- Shipping Forms
- Shipping Software
Find out more about how to ship airbags safely.