- 13 questions (and answers) about the 2020 Emergency Response Guidebook
- Labelmaster's Experts in the Industry News
- Labelmaster's Obexion Line Expansion Press Release is Getting Industry Notice
- Labelmaster Expands Obexion Lithium Battery Packaging Product Line
- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
How to Ship Airbags and Safety Devices Safely
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Airbag inflators, airbag modules and components are defined as 'Dangerous Goods' Class 9 and require special attention when shipping, which includes using hazmat labels and UN packaging. Find out more about how to ship airbags safely.
Here's What You Need to Ship Airbags
- Outer Packaging
- Cushioning and Inner Packaging
- Hazmat Labels
- Shipping Forms
- Shipping Software
Find out more about how to ship airbags safely.