- 13 questions (and answers) about the 2020 Emergency Response Guidebook
- Labelmaster's Experts in the Industry News
- Labelmaster's Obexion Line Expansion Press Release is Getting Industry Notice
- Labelmaster Expands Obexion Lithium Battery Packaging Product Line
- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
Most Dangerous Goods professionals are well versed in the modal regulations for shipping lithium batteries. However, the U.S. Postal Service™ (USPS) is a far less familiar method.
The USPS accepts a limited number of lithium batteries for shipment via both ground and air transport. While these hazardous shipments come with considerable restrictions, benefits can make mail a viable option. [Read More]