- Labelmaster Consultants Named 2020 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Overcoming Key Gaps Hurting the Hazmat Supply Chain
- Using Innovative Packaging to Overcome Lithium Battery Shipping Challenges
- Are you in the Chemical Industry? Automotive? Oil and Gas? Other?
- Did You Miss the 2019 Dangerous Goods Symposium
USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
Most Dangerous Goods professionals are well versed in the modal regulations for shipping lithium batteries. However, the U.S. Postal Service™ (USPS) is a far less familiar method.
The USPS accepts a limited number of lithium batteries for shipment via both ground and air transport. While these hazardous shipments come with considerable restrictions, benefits can make mail a viable option. [Read More]