- Labelmaster Extreme Conditions Products Press Release is Getting Noticed
- Labelmaster Releases Hazmat Labels, Placards and Marks for Extreme Conditions
- Ask the Expert: Lithium battery packaging
- USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
- Products and Resources for Your Oil and Gas Needs
USPS Publication 52: What You Need to Know Before Mailing Lithium Batteries
Most Dangerous Goods professionals are well versed in the modal regulations for shipping lithium batteries. However, the U.S. Postal Service™ (USPS) is a far less familiar method.
The USPS accepts a limited number of lithium batteries for shipment via both ground and air transport. While these hazardous shipments come with considerable restrictions, benefits can make mail a viable option. [Read More]