- Labelmaster Consultants Named 2020 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Overcoming Key Gaps Hurting the Hazmat Supply Chain
- Using Innovative Packaging to Overcome Lithium Battery Shipping Challenges
- Are you in the Chemical Industry? Automotive? Oil and Gas? Other?
- Did You Miss the 2019 Dangerous Goods Symposium
Using Innovative Packaging to Overcome Lithium Battery Shipping Challenges
Keep up with DG industry news. See what Labelmaster's experts are talking about.
The shipping and handling of lithium batteries has become a highly challenging and regulated endeavor. Given the fire risk associated with this hazardous material, heavy restrictions on transport and storage, from commercial aircraft bans to state-of-charge rules, have been imposed. As a result, organizations often struggle to cope with the impact of these requirements on the supply chain, and find a safe, compliant and cost-effective approach to packaging these materials. [Read More]
Bill Barger's article "Using Innovative Packaging to Overcome Lithium Battery Shipping Challenges" published in Supply Chain Brain (https://www.supplychainbrain.com/articles/30866-using-innovative-packaging-to-overcome-lithium-battery-shipping-challenges).