- The Low Down on Shipping Hand Sanitizer
- Labelmaster Consultants Named 2020 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Overcoming Key Gaps Hurting the Hazmat Supply Chain
- Using Innovative Packaging to Overcome Lithium Battery Shipping Challenges
- Are you in the Chemical Industry? Automotive? Oil and Gas? Other?
Dangerous Goods Symposium - September 6-8
Labelmaster, a leading provider of solutions for hazardous material transport compliance, will host its 12th annual Dangerous Goods Symposium (DGS) on September 6-8 at the Drake Hotel in Chicago, IL. The conference is for professionals involved in the transportation of dangerous goods.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about critical regulatory updates, participate in interactive training workshops, and network with industry peers. Industry experts will address key topics such as:
- Domestic and International Regulatory Updates
- Past, Current, and Future Regulations
- Innovative Training
- Role of Technology in Hazmat Logistics
- Regulatory Roadblocks
- Reverse Logistics
- Lithium Battery Regulations
“The annual Symposium will focus on information technology solutions to DG processes, training solutions, and exploring the ever-evolving process of transporting dangerous goods safely.” said Karen Baelum, senior segment marketing manager with Labelmaster. “This event will leave attendees with perspectives and clarity on industry developments and the upgraded skills and knowledge needed to be more effective and efficient in the field.”
With over 1.4 million DG shipments every day, it is more critical than ever to keep on top of the ever-changing regulations, according to Baelum.
See what previous attendees had to say: