What is Reverse Logistics?
Reverse logistics is conventional logistics in the opposite direction — goods moving from the customer back to the manufacturer or distributor. There are two types of reverse logistics: consumer returns to stores and store returns to the manufacturer or distributor. Each poses unique challenges for companies that ship electronics and other dangerous goods.
Smooth Customer Returns = More Return Customers
E-commerce customers don't want to know their return shipments are subject to all the regulations governing hazardous materials transport. They just want their refund or exchange as soon as possible.
- Delivering all battery shipments with all the labels and markings necessary for compliant returns.
- Being prepared to send your customers fully compliant lithium battery packaging.
- Making sure your customer service teams are trained to correctly answer customers' questions about return shipments.
Know the Labels, Markings, and Packaging You Need? Shop Now!
|» Shop Labels||» Shop Markings||» Shop Packaging|
Infographic | Your Guide to Retail Reverse LogisticsFor electronics companies in the e-commerce retail market, coordinating consumer returns of batteries and other hazardous materials can be a nightmare.
Revolutionary Packaging for Lithium Batteries
Labelmaster recently partnered with a premier technology provider to design and develop a new lithium battery packaging solution that will transform lithium battery transport. These lithium battery packages will come in single-use fiberboard and multi-use metal packages. The benefits of these packages are:
- Simple and lightweight — these packages are lighter and far less complex than today’s compliant packaging
- Packages are shipped fully assembled, no time wasted
- Require no extra inner packaging, gel-packs, pellets or liners
These packs and boxes help mitigate pressure, fire, flame, gas and ballistic projectile hazards and our Obexion Max products meet the SAE G-27 draft standard, 3rd edition. Get more info about our new lithium battery packaging solution.
OBEXION PACKAGING REDUCES THE RISKS OF LITHIUM BATTERY FIRES
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIES SAFER BATTERY TRANSPORT
New Obexion packaging — exclusively from Labelmaster — is a complete line of protective packaging solutions engineered specifically for shipping and storing lithium batteries and devices that contain them.
- Represents a fundamental shift in packaging technology
- Packaging options range from basic fire retardance (Obexion Pro) to enhanced thermal runaway mitigation (Obexion Max)
- Available in a variety of sizes and configurations
- Obexion will change the way you transport and store batteries
Call 1.800.621.5808 for more information on our Reverse Logistics solutions.