What is Reverse Logistics?
Reverse logistics is conventional logistics in the opposite direction — goods moving from the customer back to the manufacturer or distributor. There are two types of reverse logistics: consumer returns to stores and store returns to the manufacturer or distributor. Each poses unique challenges for companies that ship electronics and other dangerous goods.
Smooth Customer Returns = More Return Customers
E-commerce customers don't want to know their return shipments are subject to all the regulations governing hazardous materials transport. They just want their refund or exchange as soon as possible.
- Delivering all battery shipments with all the labels and markings necessary for compliant returns.
- Being prepared to send your customers fully compliant lithium battery packaging.
- Making sure your customer service teams are trained to correctly answer customers' questions about return shipments.
Know the Labels, Markings, and Packaging You Need? Shop Now!
|» Shop Labels||» Shop Markings||» Shop Packaging|
Infographic | Your Guide to Retail Reverse LogisticsFor electronics companies in the e-commerce retail market, coordinating consumer returns of batteries and other hazardous materials can be a nightmare.
OBEXION PACKAGING REDUCES THE RISKS OF LITHIUM BATTERY FIRES
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIES SAFER BATTERY TRANSPORTv
New Obexion packaging — exclusively from Labelmaster — is a complete line of protective packaging solutions engineered specifically for shipping and storing lithium batteries and devices that contain them.
- Represents a fundamental shift in packaging technology
- Packaging options range from basic fire retardance (Obexion Pro) to enhanced thermal runaway mitigation (Obexion Max)
- Available in a variety of sizes and configurations
- Obexion will change the way you transport and store batteries
Share your question or comment, and we'll get right back to you with the answers you need.
- COVID Test Kit Shipping Supplies
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- Don't Let Your Placards Fail
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- Total Value of Compliance
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- USPS Publication 52
- DG Symposium
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Useful Tools
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Lithium Battery Shipping
- USPS Publication 52
- UN Numbers
- Compliance Is...
- Hazmat Source
- UN Markings Guide
- Shipping DG in Limited Quantities
- Security Seals Guide
- Reverse Logistics
- FedEx Battery Shipping Policy
- UPS Battery Shipping Policy
- Common DG Shipping Violations
- DG Supply Chain
- DG Report
- 49 CFR Made Easy
- DG Training FAQ
- Personalized Products
- Product Resources
- Labelmaster Blog
- Media Library
- Regulatory Experts
- Innovative Solutions