What is Reverse Logistics?
Reverse logistics is conventional logistics in the opposite direction — goods moving from the customer back to the manufacturer or distributor. There are two types of reverse logistics: consumer returns to stores and store returns to the manufacturer or distributor. Each poses unique challenges for companies that ship electronics and other dangerous goods.
Smooth Customer Returns = More Return Customers
E-commerce customers don't want to know their return shipments are subject to all the regulations governing hazardous materials transport. They just want their refund or exchange as soon as possible.
- Delivering all battery shipments with all the labels and markings necessary for compliant returns.
- Being prepared to send your customers fully compliant lithium battery packaging.
- Making sure your customer service teams are trained to correctly answer customers' questions about return shipments.
Know the Labels, Markings, and Packaging You Need? Shop Now!
|» Shop Labels||» Shop Markings||» Shop Packaging|
Infographic | Your Guide to Retail Reverse LogisticsFor electronics companies in the e-commerce retail market, coordinating consumer returns of batteries and other hazardous materials can be a nightmare.
Labelmaster's Lithium Battery/Cellphone Recovery Kit
This Special Permit packaging is specifically designed for reverse logistics shipping and provides limited hazardous materials training relief, and authorizes small cells and batteries to be shipped without having to declare them as Class 9 fully regulated shipments. Each package includes detailed closure, packing and shipping instructions to help shippers properly package the damaged cells, batteries and equipment for transport.
Share your question or comment, and we'll get right back to you with the answers you need.
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Total Value of Compliance
- DG Symposium
- Useful Tools
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Lithium Battery Shipping
- UN Numbers
- Compliance Is...
- Hazmat Source
- UN Markings Guide
- DG Report
- Reverse Logistics
- FedEx Battery Shipping Policy
- UPS Battery Shipping Policy
- Security Seals Guide
- Shipping DG in Limited Quantities
- Common DG Shipping Violations
- DG Supply Chain
- 49 CFR Made Easy
- USPS Publication 52
- DG Training FAQ
- Personalized Products
- Product Resources
- Labelmaster Blog
- Media Library
- Regulatory Experts
- Innovative Solutions