DISCOVER DEEPER CONFIDENCE WITH A FULL COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENT
- Identifies and helps eliminate gaps
- Reduces potential fines and other costs
- Creates opportunities to improve customer service
- Helps you implement operational efficiencies
WHY DO IT YOURSELF?
Get help from a Labelmaster pro to
conquer compliance — not chase after it.
REQUEST A COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENT
WHAT IS A COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENT?
Our onsite assessment is a 360-degree look at your operation from a trusted DG expert with a complete diagnostic audit — a deep-dive evaluation of your everyday procedures in action. It typically requires more than just a single day, but it's time well spent.
Your assessment generally includes extended time onsite, plus time offsite reviewing documentation and conducting follow-up interviews, with more in-depth investigations of specific processes. You'll receive actionable guidance to improve and correct your most critical areas of concern.
Here's what to expect during your onsite visit:
- Assessment of current shipping practices against federal and international DG requirements
- A full-scale Labelmaster Services Compliance Audit, designed to mimic a DOT or FAA inspection
- Identification of non-compliant shipping practices that leave your company vulnerable to penalties
- Proposal of actions needed to close compliance gaps and adopt industry best practices
- Identification of opportunities to use regulatory exceptions to increase efficiency and reduce cost
Additionally, we'll conduct offsite analysis of:
- Availability of required regulatory documents in appropriate locations
- Readiness for Dangerous Goods incidents and employee safety issues
- Hazardous materials training programs and records
- Accuracy of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to regulatory requirements
- Packaging, hazard marks/labels, and documentation for outgoing shipments
- Loading and receiving processes related to Dangerous Goods
- Hazardous materials handling compliance
A BASELINE TO IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Let our Labelmaster compliance experts help.
From U.S. DOT Hazardous Materials (ground) to IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (air) to IMDG Regulations (maritime), we provide an objective, birds-eye view of your compliance program, large or small, domestic or global. Talk to us and we'll tailor an engagement to meet your specific needs.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENTS
or 773.279.2340 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM CT