Alicia joined Labelmaster in 2008 as a Dangerous Goods Specialist for DGM Chicago a division of Labelmaster and a franchise of Dangerous Goods Management (DGM). Under DGM Chicago Alicia prepared shipments in accordance with the various modal specific dangerous goods regulations.
In 2013 Alicia joined Labelmaster Services. Currently as a Senior Consultant, Alicia provides assistance to our clients in ensuring their products are shipped in accordance with appropriate National and International regulations, conducts compliance assessments, and also develops and delivers custom training programs which assist our clients ensure their daily operations are conducted in compliance with the Dangerous Goods Regulations.
Since joining Labelmaster Services, some of Alicia’s accomplishments have included:
- Conducting compliance assessments, developing and assisting in implementing corporate compliance programs and manuals.
- Assisting in corporate product evaluation and classification to determine if products are subject to the dangerous goods regulations domestically and internationally by all modes of transport
- Ensuring compliance for shipping documentation, labeling, packaging, and marking for several corporate clients products and programs
- Assisting in the maintenance and troubleshooting of Labelmaster’s DGIS (Dangerous Goods Information System) regulatory compliance software program for the corporate clients and Labelmaster Software
- Assisting in special projects involving client’s dangerous goods shipping programs and in the development of SOP from a practical, hands-on approach
Alicia has earned her certifications as a Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) from the Scottish Qualifications Authority, Certified Dangerous Goods Professional (CDGP) from the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management and is certified in the following regulations: IMO, ICAO/IATA, 49 CFR Multi Modal Regulations, TDG, ADR and Specialized Radioactive certification.