Founder and CEO, ACCIS (Air Cargo Consultancy International Services) Since 2016 (India Based)
- Leading global expert in providing/influencing Aviation industry direction in the areas of Passenger, Cargo, Ground Operations and Dangerous Goods through direct roles in apex international bodies, both regulatory and industry, in creating and enhancing global quality standards
- Clientele profile includes air cargo strategy/tactical assistance for international organizations such as ICAO, IATA and airlines, forwarders, IT providers in areas of operations, quality and standards, business development, procurement, and training.
- At national level, privileged to regularly interact with Senior Economic Advisor to Ministry of Civil Aviation in contributing to the Government’s vision to usher in all round development in practices, processes, infrastructure towards the larger goal of ‘ease of doing businesses.
- Aviation/Air Cargo Consultant to Logistics Sector Skill Council India on their academic and industry endeavour including creation and delivery of subject content for Universities and employment/entrepreneurship initiatives.
- National assignments of advisory/consultancy services include AAICLAS, Delhi Celebi Cargo Terminal, Delhi Cargo Service Centre, ACFI, GMR and others on a spectrum of air cargo topics from specialized pharma to generic warehouse management and review of procedures and processes.
- Expansion of GMR warehouse project at Hyderabad - doubling of cargo capacity and increasing productivity.
- Group Chief Cargo Consultant for Afroport - established cargo handling services at NKC within a record 4 months including upgrading cold storage, weighing machines/bridge and storage, and worked on several other stations including Berbera/Bassaso, Somalia, Kabul, Kandahar & Herat, Afghanistan
- Senior Associate Consultant, SASI (Strategic Aviation Solutions International) involving strategic advisory assignments with leading global airports and training solutions to ICAO.
- Global consultancy firms such as KPMG, PWC, Bain and so on through common providers such as GLG, AlphaSights, Guidepoint, etc.