Keep every member of your team in the know.
If you ship hazmat, you need training. It’s in the regulations. We customize hazmat shipping training programs to address the types of materials your company handles and ships. In addition, we develop training materials and curriculum to cover the following:
- Basic dangerous goods shipping training for all relevant employees including management
- Function-specific training for receiving, warehouse, maintenance and shipping personnel and any other applicable personnel identified by the training needs assessment
- Training for auditors and quality assurance management
- Additionally, Labelmaster Services works with you to ensure that our Learning Management System appropriately manages record keeping, scheduling, recurrence reminders, and training assignments and certifications
Don’t need customized or classroom training? Check out our online training products that provide the flexibility to train anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. We currently offer online courses in:
- 49 CFR Training
- General Hazmat Shipping Awareness
- Shipping Excepted Lithium Batteries
- Shipping Fully Regulated and Excepted Lithium Batteries
- Agreement Concerning the Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) Training
- Shipping DG by Air (IATA 59th Ed.) for Operations Personnel
- Shipping DG by Sea
- Shipping Limited and Excepted Quantities
More courses coming soon!