Keep hazmat moving safely with up-to-date online and onsite training.
The supply chain isn't social distancing so we've got your training needs covered no matter the circumstances.
Hazardous Materials Training and Certifications
Fulfill your hazardous materials training requirements with Labelmaster's customized learning. While the world around us changes, safely shipping dangerous goods is still a must.
- Private instructor-led seminar online hazmat courses
- Cost and time effective – train employees at multiple locations at the same time
- Customized to your products, packages and modes of transport
- Can be spread over several days
- Downloadable or Printable Student Guides
- On-line hazmat certification and exams
- Purchase regulatory publications or use from our lending library
- Get a Dangerous Goods Hazmat training quote now!
Online Hazmat Training
- Online training with flexibility to train anytime, anywhere
- Fully interactive environment with built-in learning checks
- Easy record-keeping and certificate of completion stored with account
- Pre-training assessment of current training content, audience and delivery methods
- Definition of key-metrics and goals with real business value outcomes
- Development of customized curricula and training materials specific to the unique functions and responsibilities of your staff
- Design and piloting of auditor training and quality assurance management
- Post-training audit to confirm goals have been met
We have DOT hazmat training, IATA Dangerous Goods training, IMO/IMDG training, and more. See our selection of Online Learning Courses. Not sure what type of training is needed? Find out who needs training and what type of training is needed.
Contact us for more information on how we can help train your team.
Labelmaster Services Helps You Get DG Training Right
If you ship Dangerous Goods, you're required to provide initial general awareness training within a new employee's first 90 days, and recurrent training every three years thereafter.
Labelmaster Services helps ensure that you're delivering the right training, the right way — adhering to the latest industry standards and government regulations while potentially saving you money on costly compliance errors and fines.
Not sure what type of training you need... find out who needs training and what type of training is needed.
BE READY IF A DOT INSPECTOR PAYS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
Labelmaster Services works with you to ensure appropriate recordkeeping, scheduling, recurrence reminders, and training assignments — so your certifications are up-to-date and at the ready.
THE RIGHT TRAINING, THE RIGHT WAY
Make Dangerous Goods training an opportunity for growth and development.
Contact us today to kick off a training assessment with Labelmaster Services.
or 773.279.2340 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM CT