Prevent the outdoor elements from entering your dock when loading and unloading trailers with Labelmaster’s Dock Seals. These are constructed of durable, 36-oz., nylon-reinforced vinyl with chemically sealed ends that keep moisture out while letting air escape. Seals measure 120 x 108-in. high to accommodate 8 x 8-ft. dock openings. Custom sizes are also available. They are affixed to a three-piece, treated wood frame with your choice of projection lengths out from the building. Keep the outdoors out and protect your valuable cargo from weather-related damage with these long-lasting, dock door shelters.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.