Mini Aluminum Dockplates - Facility Management
Labelmaster’s Mini Aluminum Dockplates are an economical way to speed up truck loading and unloading. Ideal for use with hand trucks and for small deliveries, these easily scale 3- to 6-in.-high curbs and high door thresholds. They are made of lightweight, extra-strength 1/8-in.-thick aluminum with a non-skid tread plate and carrying handles for easy portability. These measure 36 x 18 in., can handle a 700-lb. load capacity and are not made to be used with forklifts. You can save time and money safely transporting loads with these easy-to-move mini-plate ramps.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.