Canada Customs Invoice - Clearance
Keep compliant when exporting non-regulated products to Canada with Labelmaster’s Canada Customs Invoice (CCI) Forms. These are required by Canadian Customs officials to verify the value, quantity and nature of non-hazmat shipments. Printed in English and French, the forms are available in laser printer and snap-out formats, and can be filled out by either the exporter, importer or their agents. Stay compliant and meet international specifications when shipping your products across the border to Canada.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.