Hazardous Material Markings
49 CFR 171.8 – Definitions - Marking means a descriptive name, identification number, instructions, cautions, weight, specification, or UN marks, or combinations thereof, required by this subchapter on outer packagings of hazardous materials.
49 CFR 172.300 – Applicability - Each person who offers a hazardous material for transportation shall mark each package, freight container, and transport vehicle containing the hazardous material in the manner required by this subpart. Labelmaster helps your company follow the hazardous material markings requirements in 49 CFR 172.300-338.
Labelmaster's Hazmat Marking Products
Labelmaster helps your company follow the hazardous material markings requirements in 49 CFR 172.300-338. Browse our hazmat marking products below and ship hazmat safely.
Air Labels and Markings
Battery Labels and Markings
Regulated Labels and Markings
For additional Truck, Warehouse, and Other Markings view our Placard Markings section.
- Large Lithium Battery Transport
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- Regulatory Experts
- USPS Publication 52
- Online Hazmat Training
- Finders and Guides
- Master Series - Podcasts & Videos
- Regulatory Resources
- DG Symposium
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Custom Signs
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- Obexion Reusable Pouch
- Don't Let Your Placards Fail
- Flip Placards
- Personalized Products
- Essential Items for Shippers
- Essential Items for Receivers
- Essential Items for Carriers
- Custom Aluminum Battery Packaging
- Vaccine Packaging
- COVID Test Kit Shipping Supplies