Hazardous Material Markings
49 CFR 171.8 – Definitions - Marking means a descriptive name, identification number, instructions, cautions, weight, specification, or UN marks, or combinations thereof, required by this subchapter on outer packagings of hazardous materials.
49 CFR 172.300 – Applicability - Each person who offers a hazardous material for transportation shall mark each package, freight container, and transport vehicle containing the hazardous material in the manner required by this subpart. Labelmaster helps your company follow the hazardous material markings requirements in 49 CFR 172.300-338.
Labelmaster's Hazmat Marking Products
Labelmaster helps your company follow the hazardous material markings requirements in 49 CFR 172.300-338. Browse our hazmat marking products below and ship hazmat safely.
Air Labels and Markings
Battery Labels and Markings
Regulated Labels and Markings
For additional Truck, Warehouse, and Other Markings view our Placard Markings section.
- Navigator Guide
- DG Symposium
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- COVID Test Kit Shipping Supplies
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- Master Series - Podcasts & Videos
- Regulatory Resources
- Total Value of Compliance
- Finders and Guides
- Don't Let Your Placards Fail
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Lithium Battery Resources
- 2020 April Catalog
- Flip Placards
- Custom Aluminum Battery Packaging
- Personalized Products
- Essential Items for Shippers
- Essential Items for Receivers
- Essential Items for Carriers