The IATA Book - 2018 IATA DGR 59th Edition
Get Your IATA Book From Labelmaster!
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) manual is the global reference for shipping dangerous goods by air and the only standard recognized by airlines. Whether you’re a shipper, manufacturer, freight forwarder, ground handler or airline, the IATA Book will keep you up to date with all the latest regulations, providing all the information you need.
The IATA DGR 59th Edition is:
- A global reference for shipping dangerous goods by air, and the only standard recognized by the global Airline industry.
- Everything you need to prepare dangerous goods shipments in compliance with international air transport regulations.
- The industry’s most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label, document shipments of dangerous goods, and ensure they are safe to travel.
IATA has released a list of major changes for the 2018 59th Edition Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR).
Major changes include:
- Lithium battery mark text size requirements
- Limits on portable electronic devices and related batteries
- Class 9 hazard classification modifications
- Operator and state variations
- Document requirements surrounding engines
- New and revised special provisions and packing instructions
- Updated tables and appendices
Order your 59th edition IATA book today from Labelmaster!
2018 IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations - 59th Edition
2018 IATA Training Materials
2018 IATA Shipping Guidelines
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Useful Tools
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Regulatory Resources
- Personalized Products
- Product Resources
- DG Symposium
- Labelmaster Blog
- DG Outlook Q&A
- Media Library
- Regulatory Experts
- Innovative Solutions