The IATA Book - 2019 IATA DGR 60th Edition
Get Your IATA Book From Labelmaster!
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) manual is the global reference for shipping dangerous goods by air and the only standard recognized by airlines. Whether you’re a shipper, manufacturer, freight forwarder, ground handler or airline, the IATA Book will keep you up to date with all the latest regulations, providing all the information you need.
September 5, 2018 – DG Digest: Listing the Significant Changes to the 60th Edition of the IATA DGR
The IATA DGR 60th Edition is:
- A global reference for shipping dangerous goods by air, and the only standard recognized by the global Airline industry.
- Everything you need to prepare dangerous goods shipments in compliance with international air transport regulations.
- The industry’s most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label, document shipments of dangerous goods, and ensure they are safe to travel.
Order your 60th edition IATA book today from Labelmaster!
2019 IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) - 60th Edition
2018 IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations - 59th Edition
2018 IATA Training Materials
2018 IATA Shipping Guidelines
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Total Value of Compliance
- DG Symposium
- Useful Tools
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Regulatory Resources
- Personalized Products
- Product Resources
- Labelmaster Blog
- Media Library
- Regulatory Experts
- Innovative Solutions