Labels for Extreme Conditions
COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR COMPLIANCE—ON ANYTHING, ANYWHERE
From bone-chilling cold to storm-lashed seas; from the grimiest operating conditions and containers to sweltering Texas warehouses; Dangerous Goods labels, placards and marks endure some of the most brutal conditions on earth. And if they fail, you fail.
If you are having problems with labels or placards that fall off, won't stick, or don't adhere, we have you covered. Labelmaster offers label and placard materials that can endure the harshest conditions the supply chain can dish out:
- Cold Environments - Polar blizzards? Industrial freezers? No problem.
- Oily Surfaces - Your degreasing days are done.
- Wet Surfaces - Dominate the damp.
- Solvent Exposure - Sprayed, abraded, baked or abused? No worries.
- Ultraviolet Exposure - Arizona? Dubai? Bring it on!
Check out our selection of stock labels below. Don’t see what you’re looking for? We can create a custom solution to meet your extreme needs! Give us a call at 800-621-5808.
Learn more by visiting our page on label and placard materials for extreme conditions.