Recognized by airlines worldwide, the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) is THE industry standard for shipping dangerous goods by air. It is the most complete, up-to-date and user-friendly reference manual trusted by the industry for over 50 years.
Maintaining compliance with the latest regulations is critical for safely shipping dangerous goods by air. The DGR draws from the industry most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label, and document shipments of dangerous goods. The DGR includes international dangerous goods air regulations, as well as state and airline requirements. It is an invaluable resource in ensuring you have all the information you need to ship safely and in compliance, at your fingertips.
Included in the Compliance Kit:
- The Dangerous Goods Regulations Manual
- English Standard Bound 61st Edition
- The eDGR software application
- The Dangerous Goods Quick Reference Guide
- The Dangerous Goods Quick Reference Card
- A dangerous goods awareness poster