Lithium batteries are the preferred energy source to power a variety of consumer products - from mobile phones, to children’s toys, to e-bikes. Lithium batteries are dangerous goods, and can pose a safety risk if not prepared in compliance with transport regulations.
Let the new IATA LBSG (3rd Edition) guide you step by step through the shipping process. It’s everything you need to safely and efficiently prepare lithium battery shipments in compliance with international air transport regulations.
Don’t forget everyone who ships hazardous materials (which includes Lithium Batteries) needs training! Is yours up to date? Find our selection of Lithium Battery online training courses!
- IATA DGR Manuals
- IATA DGR Training Programs
- IATA Lithium Battery Handling Guide
- IATA DGR Compliance Kits
- IATA Temperature Control Regulations
- IATA Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines
- IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations
- IATA Live Animal Regulations
- IATA ULD Regulations
- ICAO Technical Instructions
- ICAO Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving DG
- Ground Transport
- Maritime Transport
- CFR 29 OSHA Regulations
- United Nations
- Reference Books
- Air Transport
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing