The IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR) is the global standard and the essential guide to transporting animals by air in a safe, humane and in a cost-effective manner.
The LAR provides you with the most current and efficient practices for your live animal cargo operations and an integral tool to achieve cost savings and avoid delays by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and compliant with international or local regulations.
The LAR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of live animals
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Information on the necessary documentation needed when transporting live animals
- A comprehensive classification of 1000’s of animal species along with the container specifications required for their transport.
- Guidelines for the non-air transport of live animals
Whether you are a shipper, a freight forwarder, an airline, or an animal care professional, the LAR is a must for everyone involved in the transport of live animals regardless of the mode of transport.
- IATA DGR Manuals
- IATA DGR Training Programs
- IATA Lithium Battery Handling Guide
- IATA DGR Compliance Kits
- IATA Temperature Control Regulations
- IATA Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines
- IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations
- IATA Live Animal Regulations
- IATA ULD Regulations
- ICAO Technical Instructions
- ICAO Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving DG
- Ground Transport
- Maritime Transport
- CFR 29 OSHA Regulations
- United Nations
- Reference Books
- Air Transport
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing