The Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR) is the leader in temperature control and cold chain management for goods from the health care and food sectors, including pharmaceutical products and non-hazardous biological materials and includes everything you need to properly prepare, package and handle time and temperature sensitive goods quickly and efficiently. Optimize your time and temperature supply chain management with crucial information on the transport of temperature-sensitive healthcare products as well as pharmaceutical product information based on WHO guidelines.
The PCR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of perishable cargo
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Necessary packaging requirements
- Information on the necessary documentation required when transporting perishable cargo
- A comprehensive classification of 100’s of perishable commodities
Whether you are a shipper, a freight forwarder, an airline, or shipper, the PCR is your essential guide for the for optimizing your time sensitive supply chain.
You will receive your access link along with your log-in credentials within approximately 48 hours of your purchase during regular weekday business hours (7 a.m. - 6 p.m. CT). Each user must have a valid email address in order to receive their credentials, one user per license. Invalid credit card info, missing user info, or freight quote requirements for other items on your order will delay activation.