The IATA ULD Regulations (ULDR) publication replaces the former IATA ULD Technical Manual (UTM). The ULDR contains both technical and operational standard specifications and regulatory requirements as well as airlines requirements applicable to overall ULD operations. The creation of the IATA ULDR has involved extensive consultation and collaboration with all segments of the air cargo industry.
The ULDR provides:
- Minimum standard specifications for designing and manufacturing ULDs that conform to IATA, ISO, SAE, and other national and international standards.
- Essential and detailed guidelines for all aspects of ULD operations.
- Training requirements and standards.
- Supporting material for airlines creating operations manuals containing ULD related content for use by their own or outside staff.
- IATA DGR Manuals
- IATA DGR Training Programs
- IATA Lithium Battery Handling Guide
- IATA DGR Compliance Kits
- IATA Temperature Control Regulations
- IATA Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines
- IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations
- IATA Live Animal Regulations
- IATA ULD Regulations
- ICAO Technical Instructions
- ICAO Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving DG
- Ground Transport
- Maritime Transport
- CFR 29 OSHA Regulations
- United Nations
- Reference Books
- Air Transport
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing