Labelmaster's Biohazard Disposal Can is suitable for the collection of biological/biohazard materials, broken glass, recyclables or other waste and is sized for benchtop or floor placement. Its bright red color makes it easy to identify. All plastic parts in the can are molded of polypropylene that provides long service, puncture resistance and autoclavability at 121°C (250°F) to ensure sterility. A hinged lid helps protect users from contact with the contents and helps contain odors and airborne contaminants.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.