Properly mark your biohazard waste with Labelmaster's Biohazard Tags. These include the universally recognized biohazard symbol and meet OSHA's marking requirement in 29 CFR part 1910.1030 for bloodborne pathogens. OSHA requires that biohazard tags shall be affixed to containers of regulated waste, refrigerators and freezers containing blood, and other containers used to store, transport or ship blood or other potentially infectious materials. These two-sided, fluorescent orange/red tags feature an erasable matte finish that allows you to write information on the back and are also available with the message: Biohazard Contaminated Equipment. They measure 3 1/8 x 5 in. No one takes compliance more seriously than us, so you can ship, store and transport your Dangerous Goods with total confidence.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.