NFPA® Wall Signs - Safety
Help firefighters and emergency responders easily identify chemical hazards with Labelmaster's NFPA® Wall Signs. Available in 14 x 10-, 15 x 15- or 18 x 18-in. sizes, these National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) magnetic signs communicate to firefighters and emergency responders the hazards that might be associated with a chemical under emergency fire or spill conditions. They meet the NFPA 704 standard and are printed with explanations of health, fire and instability precautions. The signs come in premium fiberglass or self-sticking vinyl as either an NFPA version or a combination version that includes a rating explanation guide. Aluminum versions are printed with explanations of health, fire and instability precautions. This full line of products not only communicates potential hazards to employees and responders but provides you with the tools to help teach your workers how to use the NFPA system properly.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.