Black Diamond Containment Berms
Meet an immediate response to spills with Labelmaster's Black Diamond Containment Berms. Featuring a 1-piece design, these are easy to assemble for fast response. The welds ensure maximum performance every time and have been tested to -30°F for maximum strength and performance. These berms, which are used to help meet EPA 40 CFR 264.175, are compact and portable and offer superior chemical resistance. Spills can lead not only to dangerous situations for handlers but costly delays and fines for your business. Our spill products help ensure liquids are safely contained and your compliance is intact.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.