Ultra-Containment Drive-in Berms®
Quickly and easily set up a portable spill containment solution with Labelmaster's Ultra-Containment Drive-In Berms®. Available in 50-, 60- and 66-ft. lengths and 12- or 15-ft. widths, these come in 5385-, 5610- and 7405-gallon containment capacities. These berms do not require inflation, hinged straps or cumbersome frames to keep sidewalls up since they feature drive-in/out endwalls teamed up with collapsible sidewalls to offer the ultimate in "hands free" convenience. The berm entry and exit walls are supported every 12 in. with a patented "living hinge." Once a vehicle has entered or exited, the berm walls automatically spring back to their vertical position. The long sidewalls are held upright by PVC sidewalls. Spills can lead not only to dangerous situations for handlers but costly delays and fines for your business. Our spill products help ensure liquids are safely contained and your compliance is intact.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.