Drum WorkStations™ - Drum WorkStations™
Safely store your drums, contain spills and get work done using Labelmaster's Drum Workstations™. Available in 2-, 4-, 6- or 8-drum sizes with sump capacity from 22 to 77 gallons, these are designed for standalone use or in combination with other workstations. Each unit is perfect for use as a dispensing station or work center as their durable, rolled-edge design helps resist cracking and warpage and polyethylene construction cannot rust or corrode. These workstations also have heavy duty, removable grates. Spills can lead not only to dangerous situations for handlers but costly delays and fines for your business. Our spill products help ensure liquids are safely contained and your compliance is intact.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.