Play it safe when storing your hazardous materials with Labelmaster's Economy Ultra-Spill Pallets™. Available in 2- and 4-drum configurations, these provide a cost-effective solution for your spill containment needs. They are black in color, which helps hide grease, grim and dirt, feature a removable crate that makes cleanup quick and easy, and are 100% polyethylene to provide excellent chemical and corrosive resistance. The 2-drum pallets have load capacity of 1500 lbs. and sump capacity of 66 gallons, while the 4-drum pallets have load capacity of 3000 lbs. and sump capacity of 66 gallons. They meet the requirements of 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC Regulations and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations. Spills can lead not only to dangerous situations for handlers but costly delays and fines for your business. Our spill products help ensure liquids are safely contained and your compliance is intact.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.