Poly-SpillPallets™ with Hardcovers
Play it safe when storing your hazardous materials with Labelmaster's Poly-Spill Pallets™ with Hardcovers. Available in 2- and 4-drum configurations, these feature a 100% polyethylene, weatherproof, full "roll-top" cover that may be utilized in limited-space locations or next to buildings. These buildings take less than 25 sq. ft. of space, and can be locked and secured to prohibit unauthorized entry. The outside full roll-top door provides complete access to drums for loading and unloading. The pallets meet the requirements of 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC Regulations and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations. Spills can lead not only to dangerous situations for handlers but costly delays and fines for your business. Our spill products help ensure liquids are safely contained and your compliance is intact.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.