Single Poly-Rack Systems
Efficiently and safely store your hazardous drums with Labelmaster's Poly-Rack™ Systems. These one-piece, 100% polyethylene drum storage systems hold one 55-gallon drum in place, while a massive 66-gallon containment sump ensures spill safety even in worst-case drum leaks. These racks feature a deep dispensing well that easily holds 5-gallon pails while containing incidental spills and splashes in a ribbed bottom. The dispensing wells have a scalloped edge so pails can be easily removed. The systems meet the EPA regulation 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC and NPDES. When you own our spill storage products, you can take advantage of not only their durability and safety but their multi-functionality as well. In addition to storage, these can help you save space, transport and dispense your drums, and prevent dangerous spills.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.