Keep your workplace safe with Labelmaster's Ultra-Containment Sumps®. Available in 275-, 550- and 1000-gallon containment capacities, these secondary spill containment storage products are ideal for gasoline, petroleum and fuel tanks, and are often utilized at construction sites. They come in a one-piece molded, 100% polyethylene construction that will not rust or corrode. The sumps are nestable to save freight and minimize storage space, and meet Stormwater, SPCC and EPA containment regulations. Spills can lead not only to dangerous situations for handlers but costly delays and fines for your business. Our spill products help ensure liquids are safely contained and your compliance is intact.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.