Large, 66-gallon sump complies with SPCC, EPA and UFC spill containment regulations. Unit holds up to (4) 55-gallon drums on a standard shipping pallet. Low profile design fits into warehouse racking with minimal obstruction to adjacent storage areas. Allows direct forklift access to wooden pallet - sump unit stays positioned in the rack when removing pallet and drums. All polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode - provides excellent chemical resistance. Yellow, translucent color allows quick, floor level visual inspection for spills / leaks. Designed to accommodate standard 40" x 48" or 48" x 48" wooden pallets. Nestable design minimizes storage/shipping space. Meets regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.