If you ship hazardous materials in the United States, you must comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Code of Federal Regulations 49 CFR.
The 49 CFR requires that employees involved in shipping hazardous materials within the United States receive training (49 CFR, Subpart H, Section 172.704). This interactive online course is always up-to-date with the latest regulations and meets the minimum training requirements specified in the 49 CFR for employees shipping and handling hazardous materials.
Choosing online training means you have the flexibility to take your courses anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. Click on the item below to see full product details and system requirements.
Prefer to train your employees in a classroom or virtual setting? Interested in customizing classroom or online training specific to your business and the products and modes by which you ship? Check out other training services we offer to help keep your employees and shipments safe and compliant.
- Social Distancing
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- TDG Canada General Awareness Online Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management