If you ship hazardous materials in the United States, you must comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Code of Federal Regulations 49 CFR.
The 49 CFR requires that employees involved in shipping hazardous materials within the United States receive training (49 CFR, Subpart H, Section 172.704). This interactive online course is always up-to-date with the latest regulations and meets the minimum training requirements specified in the 49 CFR for employees shipping and handling hazardous materials.
NEW! IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE WORLD OF DG REALITY WITH OUR 3D EXPERIENCE
Included with our 49 CFR training course is an engaging 3D experience that can strengthen employees' understanding of DG shipping regulations. The game-like experience immerses the student into a fun and realistic warehouse environment where users will select flammable liquids or lithium batteries to pack and prepare for shipment by ground/vessel, as well as the level of difficulty. Learn more about our 3D experience and how it can help increase business value and confidence: Hazmat/DG 3D Training Experience.
Click on the item below to see full product details and system requirements.
- Social Distancing
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- TDG Canada General Awareness Online Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management